Preferred Business Checking
As your business grows, a checking account to handle complex banking needs is essential. Preferred Business Checking is designed for growing businesses with high-transaction volumes. Treasury Management1 services help you manage and make the most of daily cash flow.
When you are ready, Preferred Business Checking can seamlessly be converted to a commercial account, even using the same account number. And, of course, you’ll have a banking partner ready to help you plan for and achieve long-term goals.
Key Account Features
- Enjoy transaction limits that work for a growing business. Each statement cycle, you can deposit up to $20,000 in cash for free and get 400 combined debits, credits, and deposited items.3
- Access your account conveniently any time through Business Internet Banking. Level 1 access is included free with your account. You can check balances, transfer funds, and more.
- Enjoy the convenience of a Visa® Business check card.2 Avoid interest charges by having purchases deducted directly from your account and reduce expenses by avoiding check order costs. There is no annual fee or monthly usage fee.
- Rely on Treasury Management products and services1 to help you manage day-to-day finances. Treasury Management services can help you maximize returns, simplify bank account reconciliation, decrease the cost of payments, improve collections, and increase the availability of funds.
- $100 off first order of checks
- Organizations with 10 or more employees are eligible to offer Workplace Checking4, which includes many convenient services and free, personalized service by phone or in a branch.
- No-fee enrollment in Check Recovery Services
- Unlimited fee-free transactions at all Publix® Presto!® ATMs and Synovus Bank ATMs
- Deposits insured by the FDIC to $250,0005
- Open your account at a local branch with a deposit of as little as $100.
- Maintain a $15,000 average collected balance during the monthly statement cycle to avoid the $25 monthly maintenance fee.